Know Before You Go
Live! at The Battery is welcoming our Guests with safety and well-being at the forefront of all our efforts.
We have implemented a number of new safety measures based on guidance from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies.
The measures we have implemented include:
- Temperature screenings prior to entry for all management and employees
- Physical distancing practices including physically-distanced queues and physical barriers
- Temporary operation modifications, including reduced hours at select locations
- An increased focus on disinfection and sanitation, including the addition of hand-washing stations and hand sanitizers in key areas
- Disposable silverware and glassware is available upon request
At Live!, we have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our other Guests, and our Team Members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Live!.
An inherent risk of exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. Please visit the CDC website for the latest guidelines and information.
By visiting Live! you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to the virus that causes COVID-19.
Guest Parking & Entrances
Self-park is always available.
Following guidance from the government and the medical community regarding enhanced screening procedures and prevention measures, we have made some temporary adjustments that include limited-contact Guest ordering to ensure a responsible and enjoyable environment for everyone.
● Physical Barriers: Physical barriers have been added in select places where it is difficult to maintain strict physical distancing guidelines. These may be visible in areas around cash registers, for example, to help ensure proper distances between people.
● Cashless Transactions: At this time, it is recommended all Guests use cashless or contactless payment options, such as credit cards, and debit cards.
Physical Distancing and Capacity Measures
Managing the number of Guests visiting Live! has been a major consideration as we implement physical distancing guidelines based on recommendations from health authorities and government officials. One of the ways to do that is to limit the number of Guests and employees at any given time for each location. Additional measures include:
● Signage: Directional signage has been installed to assist Guests to responsibly move throughout the property. Additionally, ground markings will help promote proper physical distancing when queuing is needed at a location.
● Training: We are also training all management and employees to engage with Guests and promote physical distancing guidelines in common areas and queues.
Cleanliness and Sterilization
We’ve increased cleaning and disinfection in high-traffic areas such as public elevators, handrails, benches, tables, handles, restrooms and more. Additionally, Live! will open with hand sanitizer and hand-washing locations, and Guests are highly encouraged to use these while visiting.
Management & Employee Training
We’re further emphasizing our strong culture of health and safety among management and employees, and will continue to provide new training and reinforcement as we navigate through the reopening phases.
About These Measures
Though it may be different from the last time you visited, these new measures are designed to offer a great experience in a responsible way.
We understand that these times are challenging, and we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate as responsibly as we can. Together, we can find new ways to have fun while being diligent to maintain proper physical distancing.
8 parades, events to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in metro Atlanta
Emerald hues take over the city as the metro prepares to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. From town center festivals to neighborhood bars, there's no shortage of ways to partake in the fun. But with so many options don't feel overwhelmed; consider the luck of the Irish on your side. And luckily for you, we're highlighting a shortlist of eight popular places to celebrate the St. Paddy's Day weekend.Read More
Throw it back with a ‘90s bar crawl at Live! at the Battery
Throw it back with a '90s bar crawl at Live! at the BatteryRead More
Tangu Inc In Atlanta Georgia Publishes New Article On Sober Friendly NYE Activities
Tangu Inc In Atlanta Georgia Publishes New Article On Sober Friendly NYE ActivitiesRead More